Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday! Its my birthday!

Yeah!! Today was the day I turned 35!!! I am not a person who is upset by getting older... I am rather enjoying it I tell you!! I have an amazing husband and two wonderful children, and I wouldn't dare go back and change a thing about my life...

I love him!

We spent the weekend cruising the thrift shops and I got a great new (to me) pair of orthogeek kicks!! Dude!! I love it when I score at the Goodwill!! Its been a while since I have had any girly shoes... Imma remedy that one real soon!! lol...



If you knock on my door... I am likely to answer now!


Joe picked up a couple of the cutest dresses for me from Folk.etsy!! Oh my goodness... now, not only do I have sweet feet... I have cute dresses to go with it!! It has been a good while since I have been able to indulge in anything for myself, it feel so good to have something nice!! It is quite possible that if you were to come knocking on my door, I may just answer... hee hee hee...


Birthday clothes!!



So... a good weekend... a good life... some fabu clothes... sushi... what more can a 35yo girl ask for??!!




4 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday!~ love the shoes

Mandi said...

Oh what a fantastic birthday!! That dress looks fabulous on you!

pumpkinhaus said...

Thank you so much!!!

Wendy said...

That gray and yellow dress is so cute! You look great! Happy Birthday month to you!

Feed Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails