Monday, May 18, 2009

Pumpkinhaus Handspun Yarn

Yea! I listed some new items today... Pumpkinhaus Handspun Yarn! And... would you believe it... yes, someone snapped one up immediatly! Whoo hoo! That felt pretty great.
I have been spinning for years with a drop spindle, and as you may have seen in a previous post, I finally got a me big girl wheel! So you will be seeing sooooo much more yarns in the future of my little shop! I am and always will be a fiber feind, and this feels so good to be making! I love to use handspun yarn for my art dolls and softies!
These are all made from hand dyed wool and various other fun stuff and then carded up on my drum carder into the most beautiful batts ( I don't know why I didn't photograph them...) which is then spun up with massive luvin'!

Feed Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails