Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Gnome Hat for You - Not Your Kids

I have this little gnome that lives in the woods behind my house you see.... it took some cunning and timing, but I trapped him while he was stealing eggs out of a blue jays nest! I had to bribe him with sweet ambrosia and he gave up the pattern to me whilst in a drunken state. You asked for it folks, and I aim to deliver!
Bonnet style hat with a cute little gnome peak and ties under the chin.


This hat is so incredibly soft, it is knit with Lambs Pride 85% wool/15% mohair. Soft and strong. Lamb's Pride is one of the few domestically produced wool yarns made right here in the United States. It will last through many, many winters.







colors available:
  • Deep Red
  • Lotus Pink
  • Rust Orange
  • Mustard Yellow
  • Kiwi Green
  • Peacock Blue




4 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Dani...Bless you for doing this. I love those Gnome hats...How much are they? I WANT PINK!

Unknown said...

love it Dani! me and Gabe can have matching hats!!!

MiaRae said...

Your so cute.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love this design.

Feed Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails